This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
HOW WE MAY COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
We collect information from you:
• When you use this Website, as you navigate the Website
• When you register for a customer account through our Website
• In emails between you and us via this Website
• When you order products through our Website
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
“Personal information” is information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline. We may also collect information about [your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.]
Information You Provide to Us
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our products or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or otherwise correspond with us.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
CréaLettres reserves the right to use and publish the drawings and letters sent by the child. CréaLettres will not exploit or use data, files, or images transmitted by the child that could infringe on the child’s privacy or reputation. CréaLettres will not exploit or use data, files, or images transmitted by the child on any harmful channel including but not limited to pornographic, racist, or xenophobic mediums. CréaLettres, insofar as possible, aims to make available the justification for the use of these elements to the Client and / or the legal representatives of the child upon request.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information that we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Web Beacons. Pages of our Website [and our emails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
[We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form).]
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates, if any.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of CréaLettres SAS’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CréaLettres SAS about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• F or any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• For billing and collection purposes.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CréaLettres SAS, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form) or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
13 rue Victor Schoelcher
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS:
Our customers located in California have certain rights with respect to their personally identifiable information, which personal information includes the costumer’s name, address, email address, telephone number, and Social Security number, as well as other identifiers that permit him or her to be contacted physically or online, and information collected and maintained in combination with the specified identifiers.
A. Right to Know
You have the right to know certain details about our data practices in the past 12 months. In particular, you may request the following from us:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
• The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
• The categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose;
• The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose;
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting the personal information; and
• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
To exercise the Right to Know, please submit a request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the request, please specify which right you are seeking to exercise and the scope of the request. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 days. We may require specific information from you to help us verify your identity and process your request. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may deny your requests to know.
B. Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you in the last 12 months. To exercise the Right to Delete, please submit a request, please submit a request by emailing email@example.com. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 days. We may require specific information from you to help us verify your identity and process your request. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may deny your request to delete. If we deny your request, we will explain the reason why in our response.
C. Right to Opt-Out
We do not sell your personal information to anyone. If we did, we would so state in this policy and provide you with the right to opt-out of such sale.
D. Right to Non-discrimination
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for exercising any of your rights.
E. Authorized Agent
You can designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. However, we will require written proof of the agent’s permission to do so and verify your identity directly.